Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home again, home again!

Ahhhh....the weekend was so fantastic! Family, home cookin', games and fun! I love Labor Day weekend. For over 15 years my family has been getting together for "the family campout" and each year I crave it more and more. I've been in Dallas for 10 years now, so I only get to see alot of my family this one time of year since they are all back in Iowa.
This year we were short several people because everyone seems to have some form of the flu - yuck! We missed them dearly, but we partied it up for all of them - playing crazy Minute-to-win-it inspired games, eating like we've never eaten before, enjoying the Fabulous weather (we got lucky there) and laughing and visiting.
I love my family - they are crazy and fun!
Cheers to next Labor Day - I'm already looking forward to it.
Have a fabulous day!
raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment