Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday? Already?

How did that happen?!
The past week or so has been a blur and unfortunately I haven't had a chance to take any pictures lately and I'm itching to get my eyeball back to the viewfinder :) Well, that's not totally true...I took some pictures for my new company (stock photos) on Friday and it turns out they are going to put them into our brochures and on our website. Kinda cool, right? My first published photos - yay me!!! I won't bother to put them up here, cuz they are a little less than exciting.
On a different note...
My most wonderful-fabulous-husband and I had the BEST weekend together...we laughed and giggled and cuddled and enjoyed just each other. Don't you just love it when you have a great weekend like that? We are big Top Chef fans, and so on Saturday night we decided to take a Top Chef recipe from the website and try to recreate it together....HA! Let me just say, the food was just ok (we're no Top Chef's), but we had so much fun cooking it together - and wow! Did we make a mess :) But it was a super fun night and I think we are going to do another Top Chef date night again soon. I highly recommend it :)

Have a fabulous day (what's left of it!)
raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment