Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A new schedule to get used to...

A new job = a new routine to get used to! For the last couple of months I have been able to stay home (because I have the most fabulous husband in the world!!! I know what you're thinking - but no mine is!!!) and now I must get used to a new schedule and less time to work on photography. Oh, the real world comes with so many issues....
Anyway, I wanted to post a few more pictures of my photo shoot with Maritza and her precious son Elijah today - they were so wonderful to shoot - you can definitely see where he gets his striking good looks from :) I hope I will get to take pictures of this precious family for years to come; can you imagine what a heartbreaker he is going to be someday?!

Enjoy and have a fabulous day!
raquel















No comments:

Post a Comment