Friday, October 8, 2010

Constructive Feedback Friday

Happy Friday! Another week has flown by and the weekend is upon us...hmmmm...what to do?

Well, I will be spending time with my two favorite boys (gorgeous husband and lovable furr-baby) and hopefully take some fab pix! I guess a little house cleaning is also in order - boo!
Anyway....

It's constructive feedback Friday over at I heart Faces this week, so I've chosen this picture - a photo I took of my best friends son and his girlfriend (aren't they CUTE?!?). I would love any feedback and CC you can give me! I'm not sure about the skin tones as my monitor is not calibrated yet (working on it though).





Have a Fabulous weekend!

raquel

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to judge skin tones on different monitors because everyone's will be different. They look a little orange on my end, but could look perfectly fine on someone else's:-)

    It's very hard to get good tones with all of that white. I think you did a good job with that. Making your photo here larger would be easier to see. Their faces look a little rough to me, but that might just be because of the small image. Overall, really cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the skin tones were to pail looking.But Im also in the process of get my monitor calibrated as well..heres my take on it. :)

    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/brittanyjunghansphotography/MM-1-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete