Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family

Do you ever just feel super lucky?! I've been having that feeling for days now. My husband and I are blessed with wonderful family and when you get to spend time with them it makes you appreciate it all the more. His parents were in town to visit this past weekend and we enjoyed having them so much! They are full of love and happiness that we found each other!
My parents live pretty far away, but we talk alot and they are coming for the first time to our house on Christmas - I already can't wait!!! I'm like a little kid I'm so excited! They are also thrilled for us and love him just like they've known him forever!

Here is a family photo from our recent wedding taken by our FAB photographer Jeff Persichette (Frisco Photography)...




Appreciate your family every single day. I do.

Have a fabulous day!
raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment