Friday, October 1, 2010

Hip Hip Horay - it's Friday!!!

This week has gone by in a flash, but I'm still super happy it's Friday! My sweetie got a new truck this week, so we went for ice cream and a joy ride last night - the sweet pup even got to go - he loves the wind in his face!

My husbands parents are coming in this weekend, so lots of cleaning and straightening to do. But first, I have to finish up the week strong!


OH! And it's fix it Friday - here is my fix for today's shot taken by Kelly Hoskins (http://kidnappedbysuburbia.com/) .

Original:



Fix:


Check out I heart Faces for more fixes!





I am going to try and take lots of pix this weekend and will blog all about it next week!

Have a fabulous day!
raquel

7 comments:

  1. Clear and crisp edit. Nice and clean!

    Susan/Project Balancing Act
    Visiting from:
    http://projectbalancingact.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my ... love that picture of your dog - so happy!!! :)

    and thank you for working on my photo today ... beautiful edit!

    ReplyDelete